Monday, 16 April 2012

Yay! I'm officially BACK!

Hey there Majotroners!

I just wanted to check in, and say "Hi!". I haven't posted anything in a while so I just wanted to ensure you that in my free time I really want to start blogging again!
Also, for that time I didn't blog, I was thinking about YouTube more often, everytime I stumbled upon something cool, or something that I could Vlog I got really exited, but I knew that if I didn't start blogging again, and get into a habit, I wouldn't succeed at becoming a YouTuber. I think this ambition is becoming more realistic and its really becoming clear; who I want to be in life and what I want to do in life.
Overall, I just wanted to check in and say that EVERY SUNDAY I will be posting something Fashion, Beauty and girly/sparkly related!! I will be Beauty Guru'ing all over, I will be doing reviews, recommendation and much more!

My inspirations:
Zoe Sugg( aka. Zoella)
Nikki Phillippi( and the Phillippis overall)
Blair and Elle Fowler
Sam Pepper
Miss Glamorazzi
Tania Burr
Justine Ezarik,
& last but not least, Sparkle of Glitter
and all successful youtubers out there!(HEY THERE)
See you SunDay <btw. I will be doing random posts throughout the week so saty tuned!>

Love Majotron