Monday, 18 March 2013

I ♥ Spring TAG!

I love Spring!-

I ♥ Spring TAG!


So, this TAG was originally created by Miss Glamorazzi on YouTube but since we both love tags TAGS and Spring I thought this tag is perfect to kick start my blog, ready for the spring!
so here it goes!:

The Questions:

1. Favourite spring nail polish?

-Right now I'm loving Rimmels "Caramel Cupcake" It is just a very nude colour that is nearly the same shade as my skin is, so its perfect for school and very formal events, currently I am on the hunt for my third bottle of it as right now, I'm beginning to run out of everything. This always happens. 

2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?

-For Spring, <every year> i get really excited for POPs of colour!-Bright pomegranates and corals, even if there's a beautiful lime green on your lips, I would KISS you. < maybe?>

3. Show us your favourite spring dress!

-Currently,I loving Florals and Denim< not always together> Its so cute for spring!
A floral cocktail dress and a denim jacket, really tickles my beans. But as in England Springs aren't as beautiful as I'd want them to be, I have to stick to my Eskimo coat  and gloves. 

4. What's your favourite flower?

-In my house, I have lots and lots of Orchids, but in the wildness, I love daisies and daffodils


Ps. I also LOVE fruit- If I could marry fruit, I would!

5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?

-String bracelets

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year?
  
-THE SUN! Shorts! and Bikinis

7. Favourite spring candle?

-First Bloom- Bath and Body Works 
-Fresh Linen- Yankee Candle
8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?

-Tahitian Holiday by Avon
-Peach body butter- The Body Shop

9. What is spring like where you live?

-Terrible! But, hopefully in the upcoming years, America will welcome me with great weather!

10. What's your favourite thing about spring?

-THE SUN 
-Flowers!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

-I would want to think so!But, I love a pristine environment so yeah, I am.. 

Thanks so much for reading up to this point! 
I TAG you, yes YOU! to do this tag, feel free to alter the questions!
Miss Glamorazzi's video: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUoDOSjkEzg

Now everytime someone will mention Spring, Ingrid will pop in my mind!


Love, Majotron!