Monday, 1 April 2013

Easter OOTD

Happy Easter guys! 

I hope you all have a great time! & that the 'bunny' was generous this year! (EGGS) (Mini eggs are my fave) 

So here are my Easter outfits:)



Sunday: 

<please ignore my fish mouth>


Clothing Pictured:

White Cardigan- Mums wardrobe(haha)
Black Dress- H&M
Belt- Primark 
Jewelry:
-mums cross which i borrowed last year, and i'm still borrowing it
-rings, river island, topshop, james warren, and a street store in Bulgaria 
Wedge heels- Deichmann
Monday:












Clothing Pictured:

Pink jumper-H&M
Jeans- Primark
Jewerly- same as before. 

I wish you all a very merry Easter(see what I did there).
Sorry for the late post. But, anyways, see you next sunday, where I'll be posting about my summer 2012... Thank you so much for reading!Love you..