Sunday, 21 April 2013

Empties #1

Over the past few weeks, I have tried out lots of new products, some of which I really love and others not so much. Here are the products I have purchased multiple times over the past few weeks and those I would buy again; Lets hop right in!


The first product that I really love is the 'Vineyard Peach Body Butter' by The Body Shop.






Vineyard Peach Body Butter
Hydration for Dry Skin with peach extract and vineyard peach fragrance!-It smells so good! it really smells like a peach vineyard!
I use it every night, after I get out the bath. I massage it thoroughly into my whole body and it really leaves my skin feeling amazing! 


£12


 Garnier Moisture Match 
Normal to dry skin

I really like to use this product on my face every morning, once it the top layer dries its perfect under make-up. This is my second tube. It's really good at sinking in fast!   £6

   Rimmel Nail Polish -500 Caramel Cupcake £ 3,79                                              




Neutrogena-Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit facial wash-
I use this every morning and night. It smells really good and helps eliminate spots and blackheads with a fresh clean feel-£4,94





 
Thats all of my empties this time. I have lots more of empties saved for later. Make sure to stay tuned for more great content and everything Beauty,Fashion and girly related! 

Make sure to leave comments- feedback and requests are more than welcome! 
 


yay!