Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Future

So, I started my blog for a reason. I knew that I would be continually inspired by blogging, joining the community and most importantly becoming a YouTuber. In the near future I want to make YouTube videos. I want to become a full-time YouTuber, a beauty guru. I know this will take a long time, will cost my lots of nerves and time.. I'm prepared.

I've been watching all kinds of youtubers, people that attend Playlist Live, Summer In The City, Vidcon and lots more! I want to be a part of that community.

A lot of people don't realise how big and influential the YouTube community is. I love it! -All support is much appreciated and loved! But while I work my little bows off. You can enjoy some of my photos from summer 2012..
All Flower Photos were taken in my grandma's garden! 







Face behind the blog



"Julian" the King from "Madagascar"







If you want more photos, please make sure to inform me, I'll definitely do so.
ps. I need to figure out how to switch the date tag off on my compact camera. 


Other places to find me-
Twitter- @majotron
Instagram-@majotron
YouTube-Majotron (which will be coming to life very soon)
These are the places you are most likely to get a reply and keep in contact... otherwise, just Google "majotron".
YAY

My inspirations: in random order-Youtubers
Nikki Phillippi & Dan Phillippi
Elle Fowler-Allthatglitters21
Blair Fowler-juicystar07
Ingrid Nilsen- missglamorazzi 
Fleur DeForce
Zoe Sugg-aka..Zoella
Luke
Louise-sprinkleofglitter
MarcusButler
Jacksgap-ooooo
alfie-Pointlessblogtv
Tanyaburr
SawyerHartman
JimChapman
SamPepper
MazziMaz
michael Buckley-WhatTheBuckShow
joeygraceffa
ijustine
JennaMarbles
ThatcherJoe
And much, much more... these are just off the top of my head!-YAY