Sunday, 19 May 2013

Colours of the Rainbow TAG!

ANOTHER TAG? YAY! 

I was tagged by Ingrid, MissGlaomorazzi to do this tag that was originally made up Becky, TalkBeckyTalk. I am thrilled to do it!YAY. 
Lets hop right in!

The Colours!

Red

Essie Russian Roulette 



Orange

*another nail polish as I own way too much orange things!

Essie Fear & Desire



Yellow


Pepper Mint Burts Bees


Excuse the stock photo.
















Green

Spirulina



Blue


Garnier Moisture Match


Indigo


Simple Nivea cream


Violet


This one was a tough one, so I decided to go with a nail polish

 again!-I love my varnish me..

(These lovely nails belong to my friend as they're are just 

better.)



Pink


Neutrogena Visibly Clear Skin Grapefruit Facial Wash


Multicolored
Barry M Jewel Glitter Nail Paint – Pink Sapphire

I made this short and snappy as I know some of my previous

 posts have been very long!


If you want to see Ingrid's and Elle's tag video, here they are.


Elle Fowler aka. Allthatgiltters21




Ingrid aka. MissGlamorazzi



MAKE SURE TO WATCH IN HD!



Where to find me!



Make sure to leave requests and opinions in the comments
 below!

YAY!
Have a great day!