Sunday, 5 May 2013

Iron Man 3 Review


-no spoilers-


I went to see it at my local Odeon in IMAX 3D, and holy cow, it was one of the best things ever. Now, I love Iron Man as much as I love Transformers, and this is a big deal guys!
I really love that Tony, tweaked his suits and they now do something special (I won't tell you, you'll have to check it out yourself)

If you haven't seen it already, I definitely recommend checking it out.  

Here's the trailer:



It is the best thing ever!
Marvel Studios’ “Iron Man 3″ pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?(note from the avengers; recall Capitan America asking Tony what he is without his suit.
I'll leave you with this.
Cast: 

Joan Rivers also appears!

 Directed by Shane Black

GET EXITED!
Iron Man 3 releases May 3, 2013, Thor: The Dark World on November 8, 2013, Captain America: The Winter Soldier on April 4, 2014, Guardians of the Galaxy on August 1, 2014The Avengers 2 on May 1, 2015 and Ant-Man on November 6, 2015.

I'm so getting this:
Only £8 and Free P&P
BARGAIN!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Other places to find me:
Instagram: http://instagram.com/majotron 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Majotron
YAY!
Make sure to leave requests and comments, in the comments bar below! YAY!