Monday, 27 May 2013

The Summer TAG!

Since the past couple of days has been really sunny, I thought that a  tag would be perfect! Therefore, I Googled a bit and found this really good tag!
Lets hop right in!

1)What's your favourite summer nail polish?

My favourite addition to all polishes is Barry Ms Aqua Glitter!

2) What's your favourite lip colour?
Recently, I've been loving tinted lip balms!
Burts Bees ones are still my favourite!

3) Show us your favourite summer dress.
Well, I love floral and summery dresses way too much to only have one favourite:
dresses like the one above are my favourite
4) What's your favourite summer accessory?
Stacking bracelets is still one of my favourite things to do.

5) What summer trends are you most excited about this year?
PASTELS!
6) What is your favourite summer candle?
Yankee Candles Beach Flower and Fruit Fusion

7) What's your favourite body spray and perfume?
Avon's Tahitian Holiday set, I love it so much!it smells like the sun!

8) What's the weather like where you live in the summer?
In the North of England the weather isn't really hot or humid, it rains most of the time which really limits the fashion around my area. But, we do get a couple of hot days which is great!

9) What is your favourite thing about summer?
The SUN!

So that is all for the summer tag. I hope all of you have enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it. 
I tag YOU to do this tag!
And email me your version, I love reading other peoples blog posts!
You guys are such an inspiration!

Where to find me!



Make sure to leave requests and opinions in the comments
 below!

YAY!
Have a great day!