Sunday, 23 June 2013

Confessions of a Blogger

Hello lovelies!

1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
It really depends on what I am writing about and how many posts I have planned. Overall, I'd say 30 mins to an hour per post.

2. Are you a spender or a saver?
I'd love to say all time saver, but whatever I save up, I then spend. Big time. 
But, I'm actually able to save up a big amount if I want to and have a particular item I would have been snooping at. (Right now the Canon EOS 600D)
3. When is it easiest for you to blog?
I tend to blog when I'm watching something on TV, mostly catching up on things. 

4. What makes writing behind a computer easier?
Nothing does. I love writing, a blog or anything else.
5. Worst hair/makeup habits?
Not deep cleaning my brushed weekly, and forgetting to use heat protectant on my hair. 

6. What is one quote you live by?
I love this quote as I try try to live by it. 
I have this thing, which is point out all the 'buts' and and negatives about something instead of just taking opportunities and living/loving life.
7. How long do you spend getting ready every day?
I take ALL of the time I am given, the longer the better.

8. What's your favourite video on YouTube?
I don't have one, there is so many You Tubers i just love so much, I wouldn't be able to pick one video. 

9. Who is the blogger that you read that deserves more followers than they have?
 Laila from Townhouse Palette
Make sure to check her out!



10. How long does it take to prep a post?
Like I said before, it depends on the post. I don't spend much time on writing reviews for things I haven't liked, but I'll spend a bit more time on ones that I have.  

11. What are you currently wearing?
 A 'Time for a Cuppa' pajama top, loose short shorts and 
Kermit slippers (which I wore to my dads birthday party- Post coming soon!)

Hopefully you have enjoyed reading this post as much I have writing it!