Sunday, 16 June 2013

Featuring: Townhouse Palette


Hello beauties, today the lovely Laila is going to guest star on here, Majotron
Hello loves  This is Laila from Townhouse Palette: A beauty, lifestyle ,and fashion blog.
 I really excited to do this post on Maja's blog, Majotron. Make sure you check out my blog to read Maja's post and I do not 
want to overwrite, so let's start.

Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally wavy and very textured and dry. I have been trying to work against the dryness by adding oils to make it more shinier and healthier. I wash the oils out of my hair during my shower, I don't add them in my hair after my shower.

 What is your natural hair color?
My hair's natural color is black or neutral brown? Since I have to practice a lot in the sun for marching band, my hair's ends have become a dark brown. So I guess its an ombre, well a very ugly one XD

 Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
For my hair I usually just wear buns in the house, but for parties and school I let the monster loose by pulling my bangs ( or what used to be bangs) back in a clip or braid. For my actual clothing style, I never go shopping, so I am still wearing clothing from 7th grade. Which I don't think is bad, I am just money conscious. 

 Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own manicure and pedicure at home becox I have much nail supplies. I am also saving about forty-dollars which can be used on new makeup supplies.

How often do you change your nail polish?
I used to change it every week, I would be like, " Two of my nails chipped, time to change my polish," which was really....hmmm..active of me? Well now, I let them chip for about two weeks before I go crazy just biting my nails.

Do you polish your toes in winter or just in the summer?
I usually never polish my toes unless I am going to an event where I will need to look my best and wear open toed shoes. I usually let them be until they peel off .

How long does it take for you to put on your make-up?
I don't wear makeup outside the house, only a little. It would take me about thirty-mins or more to do a full face. I start and in the middle of the process, I will forget something important like wetting the sponge ( common dilemma)

What do you do first, face or eyes?
I used to do face, but recently my eyeliner has been driving me nuts so I do my eyes.

 Do you collect make-up or just buy what you need when you need it?
I enjoy buying makeup for my collection, but I am very money conscious about everything. Yeah I usually spend my money on makeup.

How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I hardly ever wear false eyelashes, I just curl my lashes and add a mascara. I usually use great lash clear mascara or one-by-one.

Do you do a full face of make-up every day?
Nope, I only wear makeup on the weekends becox I have been trying to clear my skin.

Do you wear make-up when you are home alone or with family?
Yes I do, I really like practicing on the weekends and get a feel of products I am using. Run now, I am wearing a full face from Tient Miracle to Lip Butters.

Will you leave the house without make-up?
Yes, just because I want to clear my skin and I am not confident enough to wear it outside my house.


Thanks Maja xoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7188677/?claim=csgqjm6xced">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>