Sunday, 9 June 2013

Keep Your Tan!


After the resent heatwave that has hit the UK, It is important to keep moisturised and hydrated throughout the hot season (or in the UK, a week). To keep hydrated I've been drinking lots of water, and ate lots of fruits. 
To stay moisturised and most importantly to keep my tan, I have been using 'Niveas After Sun lotion with Aloe Vera' It cools you skin and soothes the skin. It is also very quickly absorbed which is great. 
I have been using this lotion for a couple of years now, and it never fails to impress me over and over again. I've tried both the lotion and the spray and I have to say I love them both!
I am lucky enough to tan brown, which makes this product perfect.



Where to find me!



Make sure to leave requests and opinions in the comments
 below!

YAY!
Have a great day!