Sunday, 2 June 2013

Review: Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs 
Daisy Eau So Fresh 
"Daisy Eau So Fresh has a charming twist on our classic fragrance, Eau So Fresh is more fruity, bubbly and more fun than our classic."

Top Layer: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear
Mid Base: Violets, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom
Dry Base: Musks, Cedarwood, Plum


This perfume is one of my all time favourites.It is perfect for all types of weather, and puts me into a great mood instantly. I also have some great memories associated with this scent, which makes me love this perfume even more!I love it!

If I was to make my own perfume, it probably be similar to this one. Most of my perfumes are similar to this one, therefore it wouldn't be a big jump of category. 

Make sure to give it a sniff, when you're at your local Marc Jacobs stand. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to find me!
Make sure to leave requests and opinions in the comments
 below!
YAY!
Have a great day!