Sunday, 14 July 2013

BEAUTY: Would You Rather?

Hello beauts, recently I've been obsessing over the sun, reading blogs and tags. So I am hoping that I'm not the only one. Lets hop right in.Would you rather beauty edition: -Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is a tough one, but it would probably be the eye shadows or lipglosses, but I'd still cry!

 -Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able tocut it again?EASY! I would never cut it again, as i just recently got myhair cut (I asked for 4 cm off length and layered and now Ifeel bald and I'm not going to cut my hair for the upcomingyear as my hair are to my chest instead of my waist like it was before.I cried like 6 times during the night and day.)I HATE it!
-Ignore Matalan -
-Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?Coral as it would perfectly match my skin tone and I tan gorgeously (thank GOD)

-If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?Both! Mostly clothes but i would spend all of the spare change on perfume and makeup.

-Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner aslipstick?Eyeliner as lipstick because if you put lipstick ad eyeliner you'd ruin your lipsticks and have a horrible eye look.
 -Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?I'd definitely say Sephora if it was easily available in the UK
.-Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?As odd as this may be for some, probably one lip colour. Iuse nudey pinks or peachy tones every single day so I'd gofor MAC Pure Zen or something like that as it can be dressed up with a smokey eye or down with more neutral shadows. As much as I love other lip colours, I'm not too adventurous with my lipsticks so I don't think it would phase me too much.
Rimmel Lippy Referance
-Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?This is another horrible question as it'd be unbearable either way. I'd hate summer clothes in winter 1. because I'd look stupid and 2. because I'd freeze my butt off. But then, I'd hate winter clothes in summer because I adore summer clothes. 
-Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?EASY again, never use lip gloss as you're still allowed lipstocks and balms?

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this, also please don't shout at me for cheating..