Sunday, 28 July 2013

Blueberry, Satsuma and Bright Red

Recently, I have been allowing my nails to recooperate, I filed them down to a similar shape and size and only wore a conditioning polish which really allowed my nails to grow stronger and denser. I love them! They have now grown and are pretty strong. 
So, I went out and decided to treat them, and myself mostly. 
BarryM just sucked me in and I couldn't just leave these lovely shades. 
Gelly Hi-Shine in Blueberry
This lovely sky blue accompanies a tan very well! It is a great toe colour as well as a finger. I love it and I'm wearing it as I'm typing this.

Gelly Hi-Shine Satsuma.

This one was a tough choice. It was between Papaya and this one. (As you know orange is my favourite colour) I do still think I might go back from Papaya but I am still very happy with that hot colour. 
Bright Red
This one was a last minute pick. I was in desperate need of a good red and this one just kept getting at me, I couldn't just leave it there unloved. 

I hope you like this quick little savvy post. I know I do.


Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!