Sunday, 21 July 2013

I ♥ Summer TAG!

Summer is my favourite time of year, I love the sun and spending time with friends but summer also allows lots of peoples to show their real fashion and beauty potential!

Quick I ♥ Summer TAG!
 Favourite Bronzer?
My favourite bronzer for the summer is Rimmels natural bronzer, its waterproof which is a great for the summer (and sweat) 

You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
I'd probably have to say coconut water or just water! I love it!
(in my Starbucks tumbler!)


Favourite summer lip product?
Burts Bees lip balms and butters! Moisture is key!

Pool or beach?
The beach and the sea/ocean makes me think of home; therefore beach!

Sunbathing or fake tan?
SUNBATHING! I am lucky enough to tan beautifully(yay).. 
I hate fake tan, therefore if I don't have to get a spray tan I don't!

Favourite summer nail polish
Pastels and brights are the way to go!

Summer traditions
Sunbathing, going to the beach, BBQing, going out, building friendships, moisturising, blogging and working hard!

Favourite summer scent
Avons Tahitian Holiday scent set

Favourite BBQ food
Different salads and meats!

I hope you have enjoyed reading this tag as much as I enjoyed answering the questions! I love summer!

In the comments below, please tell me what you most enjoy about summer!
I TAG YOU! 
please email me or leave in the comments links to your blogs so i can check them out! I love reading and discovering new bloggers and blogs! Make sure to do this TAG!