Sunday, 25 August 2013

Back To School- Beauty TAG


With September quickly approaching, and me getting ready for 9 months of endless exams, I thought I'd go ahead and do my first series. 
This month all posts will be school-related. 
Hints and tips on how to get back to school with a bang. 
Fashion,beauty and all things school.
Today, I decided to do a little tag as this will help you to know me a little bit better before you decide whether or not to take my advice. Remember: Everyone is different. 
Lets hop right in!:
You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a day full of hard work: What’s your minimum?
Mascara, as it really defines a face.

Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
Crazy Cat eye-liner definitely!I love eye-liner overall which makes this question super easy!

If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
MAKEUP. 

What beauty products are always in your purse?
Usually on a day-to-day basis, I carry my Maybelline Baby Lips in Rose Addict, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude, many BurtsBees lipbalms, Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Pencil Liner in Atomic Black, and blotting paper.

Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Definitely Maybelline‘s Dream Matte Powder!

 Smokey eyes or red lips?
Now, this is a hard one. But I'd say if I dont have much time I definitely go for bold lips. But, if i really can be bothered. and I have a little extra time; smokey eyes it is.
(is that cheating?)

 Lipstick or lip gloss?
EASY! Lipsticks and lip tints. 

I hope you enjoyed this little TAG. I tag you, to do this tag!Its so fun!


Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!

Leave links to your blog below! I love checking them out!