Sunday, 17 November 2013

Nostaligia: Summer

As the weather gets colder, all the leaves fall and it gets duller and duller I just want to hibernate.
I hate the cold because I just want to go to sleep, drink hot beverages and I turn into this horrible little rude, miserable and annoying gremlin.
Right now, I am sitting outside with some lemon green tea in my favourite Next 'bee mine' mug...


...and thinking about the fact that just a few weeks ago I had a gorgeous tan and splashed around in the Baltic gives me the shivers.



WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN FOR?
Do you miss the summer as much as I do? Make sure to leave your nostalgic thoughts in the comments section below.

I hope you have a great rest of the day and week!
Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!