Tuesday, 31 December 2013

DIY: Christmas Wreaths

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I hope all of you beauties have a great Christmas and new year & that all of your resolutions last more than the first week of January.
Every year, my family and I make wreaths out of branches that we steal from Chopwell.
Let's hop right in!
First, you need to get a stand or something to stick branches into. 
You can also get foam wreath bases but they aren't reusable and plaited wooden ones are.

You can either make a beautiful classic round wreath to hand it up on a door or just lay it flat on a table but you could also make one specifically for a flat surface and make it a little bit more 3D.
Then, its time to decorate! 
You can decorate with whatever you want. 
I decorated with home coloured pine cones, nuts and fake cranberries on a stick. I also sprayed branches with fake snow, making sure I didn't catch any of the decoration and damage them.

I hope you had a great Christmas and will have a great New Year!

Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!