Thursday, 5 December 2013

Review: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Collections Long Lasting concealer is such a classic and I still forget about it easily, but don't let this fool you; this concealer does wonders.


It actually does what it says on the packaging:
'Ultimate wear concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours.Transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage.
Provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour.'

I absolutely adore that fact that it actually is long lasting and non-transferable. Now, I don't have to worry about leaving marks on myself and others. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you have a great rest of the day and week!


Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!