Wednesday, 11 December 2013

TAG: Winter

Don't get me wrong, I love Winter and Christmas but I get very 'hangry'(hungry and angry) when its cold and that doesn't make me a nice person. Sorry.

I came across this tag recently at Random Beauty Things and I loved it. 

Lets hop right in!

Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
Definitely a good body moisturiser, the cold makes skin dry and yak. Also, a good nourishing lipbalm, mostly Baby Lips and BurtsBees.

Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
Primarks super cosy tights with that lovely fluff inside & scarves, I love scarves.

What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
Leggings and long T-shirts. 


 What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the Winter?
Boots, and pumps. It really depends on the weather. 

Favourite Winter Accessory
Scarves!


Favourite Winter Nail Polish
I love deep reds, greens and purples & sparkles!


 Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
Hot Chocolate and TEA

Favourite Winter Candle?
Honestly, I love all candles all year around but I really
love anything that relates to vanilla, Christmas trees, cranberries, apples, 
candy, caramel and cinnamon. I love everything.

Does it snow where you live?
yes, it does but not for the whole season.

Have you ever made a snowman?
Is this a serious question? yeah, I've made many.

What's your favourite Winter treat?
GINGERBREAD AND TEA

If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be?
The opportunity to move to the US, and manage there and prosper properly in what I love, media, YT, and blogging.

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?
Actually, I plan to knock myself out at Christmas sales, and spend lots (I already feel sorry for myself) and my family is coming all the way from Germany! I'm so excited!

That was long, yet very fun!
HAVE A SNOWY AND WARM WINTER!
I tag YOU!
I hope you have a great rest of the day and week!
Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!