Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Liebster Nomination!

I have been nominated by the lovely Leanne, from Nails and Teapots for the Liebster Award! How exciting!

Basically, in Leanne's words:
The Liebster Award is for new bloggers who have 200 or less followers and it's a chance for them to get a bit more recognition. 

Lets hop right into the questions!
-Favourite MAC lipstick?
I'd probably have to say 'loveseeker', but my all time favourite lippy in Topshops 'Infared'.

-Favourite foundation?
I don't actually use lots of foundation, but if I do i use the Wake Me Up foundation or Garniers BBcream for oily skin.

-Favourite shop?
H&M or Topshop, I love me some Topshop.

-What product can you not live without?
Moisturisers. I am a moisture freak.

-Favourite blogs? 
Lovely Leanne from Nails and Teapots
Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter
Zoe from Zoella

-How long have you been blogging for?
Nearly a year! Time flies!

-What is your best tip for new bloggers?
If you do not know what to post about, do a spur of the moment post or a tag. There is nothing wrong with beginner bloggers block, we've all been through this. 

-Favourite nail polish brand?
I can't choose just one! OPI? Essie? Barry M? Rimmel? 

-What is the best dupe you've found?
I found Rimmels Gel Eyeliner and Maybelline's Gel Eyeliner in jars for Bobbi Browns Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. BARGAIN!

-What is your most recommended mascara?
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara! I love the stuff!

-What it your goal for 2014?
Eat healthy and blog more!

I have nominated my first 5 followers on Bloglovin' as they have kept me company for a while which I really appreciate!
Also, Townhouse Palette & Leanne herself.

My questions which I will also answer sometime soon.
-What is your all time favourite beauty product?
-What are your three favourite movies?
-What is your favourite blog?
-Describe your style in three words
-Fun fact about yourself

Thanks again Leanne!
Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!