Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Nails: Greens & Blues

Lately, I realised that the number of green and blue nail polishes in my collection has increased a lot, and I mean a lot. I love me some green.





















Left:Barry M Aqua Glitter, Gallery Emerald Green, Rimmel 825 Sky High, 
MNY Maybelline Gemey Paris, Miss Sporty Coty Paris, Barry M Blueberry, Revlon Chroma Chameleon, Avon Savage (I'm not too sure about this one, don't quote me on this), Sally Hansen 600 Sour Apple Sugar coat: Right.


I promise that I will get back to you on the Sally Hansen sugar coats, I have two shades and a review will be coming your way soon so stay tuned for that. 

Leave in the comments down below if you want a review on each or any particular ones. Also, which one is your fave?

Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!