Sunday, 26 January 2014

Review: Rimmel 001 Smokey Noir Quad

Another review, are you liking these? I know I am!

This is the Smokey Noir eye shadow palette which is just as good as any other Rimmel quad yet I am quite disappointed.My Orion palette seems to be a lot better than this one. 
This was a real bargain for only £4.99. 

I probably won't end up buying these shades again in this consistency as it is very dry and if you do not apply primer before applying these shades then they will probably end up half way down your face, but quote me on this.
I love Rimmel as most of their products are truly amazing and at a really cheap price. 

Have you tried this? If so, are you as disappointed as I am?

Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!