Sunday, 16 February 2014

Beginnings of MAC Fever

We've all been there, stood at a cosmetics counter drooling over beauties that are so close yet so far. 
I spoke to a lovely member of staff called Jess who actually invited me to sit down at a station and get my foundation and powder matched. We had a lovely conversation and she finished also carried on and finished off the rest of my face. I had such a lovely time!


Jess gave me two samples of the Studio Sculpt-fix- foundation as it is full coverage which turns out, I need right now, in NW13 and NW20. I decided to also splurge on a new powder as my Rimmel Stay Matte definitely needs a break. I got the Mineralise Skinfinish in medium for £22. 
So far so good. I really like the look it gives, it really warms up my face and gives it a full finished look. 


What do you think of MAC products? The 'Saigon Summer' lipstick is my all time orange fave!
Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!