Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Review: Maybelline Colour Tattoo

I have been really wanting to try the colour tattoos for a while now and just recently I finally got my hand on them!
I got the '65 Pink Gold' pot, and I absolutely love it! I've read so many positive reviews about them and I think that its a perfect nude shade to just whack on to look pulled together on the go! Such a steal for £4.99 or 499 points at Boots.

I will definitely be adding more shades to my collection (I'm snooping at the 'Metallic Pomegranate' and 'Eternal Gold' in particular... Bur don't you think that they should have a nearly white, pearly shade? For the brow bone and inner eye corner? I think they should.

What do you think of Colour Tattoos?

ALSO, I'd like to thank everyone who followed my on Bloglovin' as On Monday the 10th I gained *drum roll please* 100 followers! I can't express how thankful I am for such a warm welcome to the beauty community in the blogging world. I love blogging so much and your support couldn't be more appreciated! Therefore, I have added a new GFC follow feature so make sure to follow!
As a thank you, I am planning a great giveaway which will be up soon! So keep your eyes peeled for that!
Thank you for your endless support guys, it's really appreciated!

Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!