Sunday, 2 March 2014

Natural Collection Eye Shadows


Due to their huge, and I mean huge Natural Collection aisles everywhere and little price tags, I just had to try something NC out. After many swatching hours I decided on two neutral shades. (I was looking for paint pots and ended up buying lots and lots of dry, solid eye shadows.  


Not to mention all of Natural Collections products are Fair-Trade and organic. These are two solo eye shadows as they call 'em. 














They aren't bad, but definitely not the best. Good quality at a good price. 
At £1.79 each I purchased 2. 'Asteroid' which is the darker brown and 'Willow' which is my favourite out of those two. 
If you ever want me to do a full look with anything I mention, please feel free to leave comments or email me because I'll be more than happy to. 

Make sure to leave reviews, links and more in the comments section, I love reading and replying to them!