Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Spring Tag #2

I must have said before that I love the sun and flowers and all things Spring & considering that it is actually Spring now, I couldn't be happier. 
Spring trends are tightly upon us so feel free to snoop on them here.

Last year, one of my first successful posts was the 'I <3 Spring Tag' which i thoroughly enjoyed writing so I decided to do it again and then we'll be able to see how much my choices have changed, get it? FUN!

1. Favourite spring nail polish?

 Models own 'Beach party' 
2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?

To be quite honest, I've been loving everything from nudes through oranges to deep plums and burgundies

3.Show us your favourite spring dress!

Actually, I am going to do a post about Spring & Summer dresses and I don't want to ruin it all for you! So, keep your eyes peeled!

4.What's your favourite flower? 

Sunflowers probably?
5.Favourite spring scarf/accessory?


6.What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year?

Bright lips & pale eyes!

7. Favourite spring candle?

'First Bloom' by Bath and Body Works and everything else thats flowery and fresh- probably as I don't burn as much anymore.

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?

Tahitian Holiday by Avon (still) and more importantly, lately I've been loving SeeBy Chloe which is so beautiful! A post dedicated to it will be coming up in the next couple of weeks also.

9. What is spring like where you live?

I live in the North of England which makes predicting the weather and getting ready in advance very, very difficult. One day in will snow, the next it will be really lovely and sunny and the day after that it will be pouring it down with rain! 

10.What's your favourite thing about spring?

SUN AND FLOWERS!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

DEFINITELY!

I love this tag so much because the questions are prompt and quick!
I tag the fab Mel Burt from raise the waves to do this tag, and everyone else is willing to do it so make sure to tell me when you do!