Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Us & The Zoella Empire

To be really and awfully honest, I have a mild obsession with blogging & by mild, I mean overwhelming. 
All of you have had such an impact on my life that its becoming insane. Thank you guys so much for reading my blog when there's better and bigger out there. 

I love staying tuned to all of your blogs and I find it amazing that you do too. Feel free to contact me and make friends. I love making friends. 

Can you remember those times when Zoe just started YouTube and we were all dedicated to her blog? Yeah, I can too. I love that our world is becoming so influential and less; lets call it, strange to others. 

Zoe has been featured in 2 Company Magazine issues once in January '14 in a 'Generation YouTube' article and in April '14 (this latest issue) she is on the cover of Company. How great is that? I am so proud of her I can't even deal. 

I'm so proud of her! Aren't we all? Also, if you'd like a review of Company's Catwalk Mascara that came with Aprils issue feel free to tell me and I'll be happy to review it for you!