Thursday, 3 April 2014

Fragrance Review: Chanel Chance 'Eau Fraiche'

So; you know the drill, I decided to treat my mam (and myself mostly) to some new lovely smelling gorgeousness. The Chanel Chance green beauty. 























I couldn't just walk past it. It was just too gorgeous to leave behind. So my mum decided that it would be perfect for her Christmas present (evil giggle) so we purchased the 150ml. limited edition bottle and I'm so glad we did-For £80 odd at Debenhams or House of Fraser.

'The bottle, encircled with silver, and highlighted with a frosted cap, holds a surprise: an abundance of freshness! The sparkling green fragrance seems ready to burst out of the bottle, like a shower of happiness.
The Unexpected Floral now becomes a Sparkling Floral...' Coco is completely right, it's like a shower of happiness. 

Also, I am thinking very seriously about buying 'the pink one'- Eau Tendre.

Which ones your all time Chance favourite?