Tuesday, 22 April 2014

My Signature Scent: See By Chloé

I have been raving about this fragrance for a while now and it definitely has become my signature scent. I love it. I also mentioned it in 'Spring Tag #2' a while back now. 


"Chloé See by chloé Eau de Parfum. An addictive fragrance that awakens the senses. Created by perfumer michelalmairac (robertet), See by chloé reveals an addictive floral scent. Like a sweet smile, the first sparkling notes of bergamot stir the senses. Tangy essences. Elusive, the see by chloé girl flies off in an accord of apple blossom. The grace of jasmine caresses this natural seductress. An olfactory game of hide and seek uncovers sensual notes of sandalwood and vanilla."

75ml is available for £65
I've been looking for a new scent to replace my Tahitian Holiday staple and this is perfect. So far: so good, I've been complimented on my smell and all I coming back out with was 'thanks, at least you like my sweat'- I am such an awkward person; I told you that I wasn't kidding. 

Happy {late} Easter! I hope everyone had a blast with their families and ate millions of chocolate eggs!
Mini Eggs are the way to go!

What is your signature scent? What scent do you get recognised for?