Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Nails: Corals, Oranges, Pinks, Reds & Purples

I have finally gotten around to writing this which makes me beyond excited! 
These are the warmer summer shades that I will probably be rocking this year.
From the lightest Revlon shade in '115 Peach Petal' to the right: Colour Couture that doesn't have a number or name (sorry), Maybelline Colour Show in 'Bubbilicious', L'Oreal Resist and Shine in 430, Maybelline Colour Sensational in 155 'Baby Pink', Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Papaya', Essie in 'Fear & Desire', Models Own in 'Beach Party', Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Satsuma', Gallery in 210 'True Red', Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Bright Red', Models Own in 'Hedonist', Maybelline Colour Show in 100, Rimmels 035 'Wine Not', H&M in 'Midnight Passion', Colour Couture that doesn't have a number or name again (sorry), Essence Colour & Go in 148 'Prom Berry', OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark' 

Those oranges are my all time favourite. Also, right not I am rocking one of the nameless colour coutures & I am waiting for the first layer to dry. So far so good. 
Which one is your favourite one?