Sunday, 18 May 2014

OOTD: Spring Afternoon

Spring weather in the North-East of England isn't a usual sight & for the past few days the sun has been coming out more and more finally drying puddles around my damp and dead flower patches in the garden. This made studying for exams a little easier even though I left phone on the bus on Friday. (Post coming soon- I think).

My mama and I decided to go on a little adventure to a lake/ reservoir/ forest/ park about 10 minutes from where I live and take our big camera and act all professional with it. We have never been more excited. 

(warning: Picture heavy haaaaaa)



I wore a George, long maxi dress which I bought last year and have loved it ever since for about £18 which was a real bargain!

H&M sunnies, 
white kicks
and a wooden choker along with an orange leather bracelet which was also from H&M- I think but I'm not sure so don't quote me on that.
ps. Think carefully about the colour of your chosen footwear. Whites and mud don't mix that well. The ground nearly swallowed my leg when I stepped into a patch of what I thought was a lovely (and dry) glass bush. This happened two minutes away from the car on the way back. Great.
































How did you spend your weekend? I also had a cheek biopsy that day which was so scary but hilarious & I'm playing with the stitches inside of my mouth as I type this which I probably shouldn't do.