Monday, 23 June 2014

My Summer Playlist

The other day I was literally so bored l started going through my Chrome favourites and I came across 8tracks which I used to love and totally forgot about. So I flicked through some of my old playlists, added new ones and dowloaded the app because I was obsessed again. 

On 8tracks you can listen to other peoples playlists, create your own and add them to favourites and stuff like that. 

So, l thought that l'll share my favourite playlists and individual songs with you all.


This playlist included tracks from the 1975, The Vaccines, Little Comets, Big Data and one or two songs from The Rolling Stones & more.


This one features The Postelles, JET, The Kooks, The Black Keys, Two Door Cinema Club and much more!  

My all time favourite playlist has been created by Laurel_K and is actually called 'Queen Kylie' and is one of the ebst playlists I have heard in a while. 

PartyNextDoor, Luna, Drake, Travis Scott, Lana Del Ray who I am obsessed with, Kanye West and much more!
(The queen) My twin, Kylie Jenner.



















Tracks:

I'm literally obsessed with my music taste. YES. 
Make sure to check 8tracks out.