Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Prom!

On Friday the 27th of June it was finally prom day. To be honest, I wasn't excited about it at all because I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did! 

I had my MAC Makeover booked for 12 o'clock on that day with no trial. It took 30 mins to do my whole face; from moisturiser to the last touch of lip gloss. 
I paid £30 for the look and had the opportunity to redeem that against products.

Dress- Warehouse (I think that it's still available) 
Shoes- House of Fraser (Dune section) 
Bag- Dorothy Perkins 
Necklace- Topshop 
Other Jewerly- Miss Selfridge, River Island and H&M 


I lasted the whole night in my 5 inch heels and I couldn't be any more proud!
Everyone looked so fabulous I honestly cried a lot. Like a lot, a lot!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR MY SIXTH FORM BALL NEXT!