Sunday, 17 August 2014

Summer

Long time no post. 
I am so sorry about my disappearance but I definitely didn't expect to be so busy (and have NO access to the internet! AT ALL) so I just wanted to fill you guys in on where I've been and what I've been upto!

First and foremost, when I was away I chopped my hair; on which a new post will be coming, and pierced my ears again.
I went from long locks that went way past my shoulders to a long bob which I love and now I can't stop cutting it! I will definitely be going shorter soon!


Then, I spent almost three weeks at my grandmas and stole WiFi from her neighbours (naughty me *evil grin*)
Also, my grandma lives really close to the beach which was perfect so I between of family meetings (yay and nay) I went to the beach and had the greatest time.
On my last trip to the beach I got my first ever henna tattoo and I couldn't have chosen a cuter one. It was supposed to last about two weeks but unfortunately it lasted about four days before it went away. If you guys want a post of the progress just let me know in the comments below. 

I had a great summer and I now can't wait to get back to work and blogging. 
What did you do this summer?