Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Back To School!

I hope everyone has had a great time coming back to school or collage, I know mine was well.. okay. I set my alarm for 6:39 this morning which was disgraceful. I had my first day at sixth form which wasn't nerve racking. It's joined to my old school so I wasn't nervous at all actually. Been there done that.

So, I thought that it's a good time for a little tag as I haven't done one a while.

1.Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?

W.H.Smiths definitely this year, but also Staples, Tesco, Sainsburys and Asda sometimes has cute little things.

2.Will you be carrying a backpack or purse? Which do you prefer?

Handbags definitely, I feel like I love open, big and baggy bags that you can just throw everything in, including your jacket and you're good to go! 
I have this one from Pull & Bear for only £19.99 which was a complete bargain!

3.What do you carry in your handbag?

Files and all of my stuff including my make up bag, phone and pencil case.

4. What are three beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
Rimmels Stay Matte Powder, Falsies mascara and a lipbalm.

5. What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?

Definitely just left down, messy and flipped over to one side. Messy is the way forward. Tony&Guy Casual texturing salt spray is my all time fave.

Five quick questions= a quick TAG post, its what I love the most.
I would like to tag the lovely Laila from Townhouse Palette and everyone else if you've enjoyed this little taggy.